The Cheap Life
Frugal and Famous
Money-Saving Secrets of the Rich and Frugal
How to Live a Life of Luxury without Going Broke
These week the Ultimate Cheapskate takes a look at the frugal lifestyles of the fabulously rich and famous! Can you guess which celebrities rock a frugalicious lifestyle?
Jeff Yeager is the author of four popular books about frugal living, including his most recent, How to Retire the Cheapskate Way. He is AARP's official Savings Expert, host of the weekly web show The Cheap Life with Jeff Yeager, and his website is www.UltimateCheapskate.com.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Trending on TDS
Helpful Tools & Resources
- How to save $1000 while living paycheck to paycheck
- Cheat Sheet: How to get the best auto insurance deal
- Do I have a debt problem?
- Reduce your debt step by step
- Find a better credit card rate
- Where can you get the best savings account rate?
- Simplfy budgeting with this recommended tool
- Get your free credit score
- Cost cutting tips and tricks
- Sources of extra cash