An important estate planning step that will benefit your family once you're gone
Selecting Beneficiaries for Your Retirement Accounts
by Gary Foreman
Financial Planning for The Baby Boomer Generation
Changing Financial Behaviors in Retirement
A Tool to Determine the Best Time to Take Social Security Benefits
Did you realize that if you've chosen the wrong beneficiaries for your retirement accounts that all your hard work saving and investing could be wasted? Ryan C. Edwards, CFP will help us understand what you need to know about selecting a beneficiaries for your retirement accounts on this edition of The Dollar Stretcher Interview.
Ryan C. Edwards is a CFP and an investment executive at CornerstoneShreveport.com. He works with individuals to help them achieve overall financial success.
Take the Next Step
- Use this tool to maximize your retirement by determining the best age to take your Social Security benefits. Don't leave thousands on the table by taking Social Security at the wrong time.
- Subscribe to After 50 Finances. You've learned how to work smarter, not harder. This weekly newsletter is dedicated to people just like you. Subscribers get a FREE copy of our After 50 Finances Pre-Retirement Checklist, a list of everything you need to do to be ready for retirement.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Trending on TDS
- How retirees can live on a tight budget
- Will you outlive your money?
- Planning the five years prior to retirement
- What the 50+ crowd needs to know about compound interest
- Side gigs well suited to retirement
- What boomers need to know about homeowners insurance
- When you're 55+ and didn't save enough for retirement