How to get started selling your craft creations to make extra cash or make a living
Making Money with Your Crafting
The 2-Minute Dollar Stretcher
Make Money Selling the Stuff You Make
Turning Your Hobby into Extra Income
Sharing Your Skills for Extra Money
Less Expensive Hobby & Craft Supplies
Are you an avid crafter? Do family and friends often compliment your creations or ask you to make something for them? Why not use your crafty talents to make some extra cash? In this episode of the The 2-Minute Dollar Stretcher, we'll quickly tell you some ways to get started selling your crafts. Who knows? Selling your crafts to make some extra cash could someday turn into a way to make a living.
Share your thoughts about this article with the editor.
Trending on TDS
Helpful Tools & Resources
- How to save $1000 while living paycheck to paycheck
- Cheat Sheet: How to get the best auto insurance deal
- Do I have a debt problem?
- Reduce your debt step by step
- Find a better credit card rate
- Where can you get the best savings account rate?
- Simplfy budgeting with this recommended tool
- Get your free credit score
- Cost cutting tips and tricks
- Sources of extra cash